
Here's a few more pictures from the Fall Festival. I finally got the ones with Ethan uploaded. He made an adorable lion! I had been working on his costume for a while, but I finished it literally as we were walking out the door. He didn't even get to try it on until we got to the church. Talk about cutting it close!
This is Ethan with his friends Liza and Mae that he plays with when Mommy is at work! Liza is the candy corn (Ethan was enthralled with her pointy hat!), and Mae is a ballerina! 




4 comments:
WOW!!! What a great job you did with the lion costume! Very talented!!! :) They both looked so cute! I also love the candy corn and ballerina... so cute!
I'm sorry I didn't know you had a blog! The lion costume is very cute...great job! and the robot is creative--Chad had a great idea...even if it wasn't perfect. looks like you had fun :)
I did not know you had a blog cuz i just looked at Tammy's and saw your name. how are you guys? miss you so much. The kiddos are adorable. We should be up that way the beginning of December if you want to get together. I could do a jewelry show for you. love ya
Heather
Wow!! Ethan has grown a lot. He is soooooooo cute, I have to admit that.. Hope to see your family again near future..
Post a Comment